Peanut Butter is the stuff that gives me so comfortable. I love peanuts very much & peanut butter, particularly on sandwiches or as the dip for apples. I enjoy eating it. But this strange stuff is so pricey over here. So I explored a good and healthy recipe for homemade peanut butter & finally got this one. I assure you this taste approach better than store purchased stuff & it is a lot cheaper & healthier. You could make this & store it in the fridge & apply it as you want. You could apply this to provide all the goodies that call for peanut butter. I just suggest you all provide this a try & let us know what you believe about this. Read about Indian Homemade peanut butter recipe
Ingredients required peanut butter recipe:
- Roasted Whole Peanuts: 250 grams
- Powdered Palm Sugar / Jaggery: 3 tablespoon
- Salt : 1/4 tsp
- Oil : 2 tablespoon
Method required peanut butter recipe:
- Take peanuts in a blender, powder them into a powder.
- Continue blending till oil comes from it, add in jaggery, salt and blend until smooth.
- Now add in 1 tbsp of oil and puree till smooth. Now add in another tbsp of oil and puree till smooth.
- Cut apples into thick slices and cut into finger-like strips.
- Serve with apple sticks.
Read more: Peanuts for weightloss